ABOUT THE ARTIST
This is orri - it's a pleasure to meet ya!I mostly draw fanart for whatever is occupying my brain space! To my detriment, I like too many things and don't have enough time to draw for every single thing...My main interests lie in Nintendo games, joseimuke media, seinen anime/manga, and jp rhythm games!I mostly post art on my twitter (main / i7 alt) and instagram!When it comes to posting art, i am definitely most active on instagram (posting nearly every day)! However, I'm always active on twitter (chronically retweeting stuff orz).Sometimes, I dabble in making short animatics on my youtube!Click the arrow below for more info about me!
☆ orri's commission info ☆
hello! thank you for checking out my commission info page! please be sure to read through my Terms of Service before contacting me!
(hint hint, you will need a password to have your commission request approved)
☆ PRICES ☆
☆ how to commission ☆
There are 2 ways to commission me:1. Contact me directly via social media or email!
TWITTER - @iirokagi
IG - i70harv
EMAIL - [email protected]
(You will still be required to fill out the commission form after to officially submit your request)OR2. Fill out my commission form right away!Feel free to reach out to me directly if you have any questions about the process!
☆ workflow ☆
I receive your request via Google form.
If approved, I will reach out with a quote via email or social media!
The quote is approved.
I will send a Paypal invoice for you to pay before the commission is started. Once paid, I will start your commission!
I will send you WIPs/progress images of the commission at several stages (ex. sketch/flat color/etc). This gives you a chance to make any revisions! Please note that revisions can incur additional fees.
Once finished, I will send the HD file of the commission to you (through Google Drive) via social media DMs or email.
☆ can draw/can't draw ☆
|OCs/Vtubers/Avatars||Furry (nekomimi okay)/Animals|
|MILD NSFW (e.g. swimsuits, lingerie, etc.)||Complex/Heavy Armor|
|-||Muscly Characters (I WISH...)|
☆ terms of service ☆
• I can decline your commission request (I will notify you if this is the case, and the reason why) if I feel that I am unable to do it.
• Payment is paid UPFRONT before I start your commission (via PayPal invoice). I will not start a commission until it is paid for.
• Turnaround time can range from 1 week to 2 months (I will regularly update you at each stage of the process).
• If the commission is time sensitive, please indicate that on the commission form (this may incur additional fees - called a rush fee depending how quick it is needed).
• Once the commission is started, it is non-refundable.
• I will NOT design an OC for you. It’s okay to not have a drawn reference - I will take references made via piccrew, for example. However, I will not draw a character based purely on a written description.
• Revisions can be made during the sketch stage of the commission, but cannot be made after.
• Minor revisions are free, but large revisions (such as changing the entire pose or character) will incur fees.
• You are allowed to use the finished commission as your banner/pfp, but I MUST be credited somewhere on your profile.
• You may NOT use the commission for AI, crypto, NFT purposes.
• You may NOT reproduce my artwork in any way, shape, or form (on keychains, T-shirts, posters etc.) for selling purposes (unless you have paid the commercial use fee). Personal use is fine!
• I will NOT mimic another art style.
• Your commission may be used as an example in my commission portfolio - please let me know if you would like your commission to be excluded on the commission form!Thank you for reading my Terms of Service! The password for the last question on this form is: irkgscomms23
regular commission status
|1 (Carmy)||Semi-Render Full Body||Lining|
|2 (Sam)||Flat Color Half Body; 2 Characters||Sketch Awaiting Approval|
|3 (Soap)||Flat Color Headshot||Approved; To be contacted|
|4 (Cain)||Flat Color Half Body/Bust; 2 characters||Approved; To be contacted|
heart-hand ych slot status
|Slot (Name)||Hand Type||Status|
|1-2 (Joanne)||Half Heart/Whole Heart 1||Invoiced|
|3 (Cheri)||Whole Heart 1||Invoiced|
|4 (Yuli)||Whole Heart 1||Invoiced|
|5 (Hex)||Finger Heart||In Progress|
heart-hand ych waitlist
|60/50 taken (i may have ... let it overflow)|
✧ main interests ✧
The Legend of Zelda series has been my favorite video game franchise ever since I was a child. It is probably my most prominent interest, and it will always come back to cause me some sort of brainrot even if it's not my main hyperfixation!
☆ favorite installments
ocarina of time > the wind waker > tears of the kingdom
☆ my personal loz tier list
☆ S+ tier: Oot | ww
☆ S tier: totk | altp
☆ A tier: ss | la | mm | botw | mc | albw
☆ B+ tier: tp | ph
☆ B tier: fs | oos | ooa | tloz | aol
IDOLiSH7 is so dear to my heart... The series is home to many of my favorite characters/character dynamics of all time. I would recommend this franchise to anyone interested in watching/reading something that comments on the entertainment industry, is character driven, and works with the primary theme of found family!This is where I'd make a list of my favorite characters but I genuinely love the cast so much I find it hard to rank them... In no particular order, my top favorite characters are Yuki, Momo, Haruka, Iori, Toma, Tamaki, and Sogo! My favorite group is ZOOL ♡
✧ other interests ✧
MY FAVORITE PRODUCERS ARE:
Vocaloid is extremely important to me! I find a lot of inspiration from vocaloid music and have personally used the genre as a crutch growing up. I'd say majority of the music I listen to are from vocaloid producers!
☆ ANIMANGA + GAMES
• THE LEGEND OF ZELDA
• Project Sekai
• ACE ATTORNEY
• NEEDY GIRL OVERDOSE
• OTOGE (code:realize + collar x malice)
• chainsaw man
• mob psycho 100
• hunter x hunter
• flowers of evil
• blue period
• oyasumi punpun
• skip and loafer
• Frieren: Beyond Journey's End